Monday, January 28, 2019

Megan Hoogland, Tattoo Artist





Hello everyone! This is Jackson and welcome to the 17th interview for my blog, 3 Art Questions With Jackson. I have a snow day so I am publishing this during the week! This time I interviewed a great tattoo artist named Megan Hoogland. I met her and her family at the Project Bike documentary premiere in Minneapolis and they were all very nice. I liked them a lot. I hope you enjoy the interview. Thank you very much for reading!



Jackson: How did you decide to use your art skills to give people tattoos?


MeganIt wasn't my idea!  When a shop opened up in the town I was living in, a friend of mine told me I should ask for an apprenticeship, and I did...


Jackson: How old were you when you became interested in art? Was there a specific event?


MeganGrade school?  I just remember winning ALL of the elementary coloring contests!


Jackson: If you could meet any artist living or dead, who would it be?


MeganI was just able to meet Guido Van Helton! (http://www.guidovanhelten.com). He is going to be painting the silos in Mankato this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment